From the American produced “Kamen Rider Dragon Knight” comes a figma of the long-range fighter, this is Kamen Rider Dragon Knight : Kamen Rider Torque Figma Action Figure . Approximately 140mm in height.
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for various parts on the body of the figma, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability! It’s easier than ever before to pose those Kamen Rider action scenes!
- His summoned gun is included, along with his Shoot Vent’s hand-held cannon. You can create a variety of scenes that show off his impressive firepower!
- A total of ten hand parts are included, which includes hand parts to hold cards.
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Kamen Rider Torque is a long-range fighter, having a default gun which doubles as a slot for Advent Cards. His Launch Vent consists of shoulder cannons and his Shoot Vent summons a larger hand-held cannon. Drew Lansing is a con-man selling a supposed multi-purpose phone when the cops appeared outside of his shop. When exiting out the other door, he was approached by Xaviax in human form who shows him Ventara. Drew is well aware of Xaviax’s plans, but helps him to take control of the world in hopes that he can become his second-in-command and becomes Kamen Rider Torque armed with an Ox Advent Deck.
Drew is later seen on the run from Xaviax and eventually meets up with Kit as he tries to convince him to band together. Kit rejects his proposition as they both fight each other. Kit gets the best of Drew, who continues to run as he recalls how he got involved with the whole Kamen Rider war in the first place. James catches up to Drew and challenges him. With a full house, Drew activates his Final Vent which hits everyone in the area. Though they all survive Drew’s Final Vent, Kamen Rider Thrust is severely injured by the attack, and is vented shortly after. Drew is attacked by Kamen Rider Strike twice, who hunts him down and vents Kamen Rider Torque, making him the fourth Kamen Rider to be vented as Kamen Rider Strike claims his Advent Deck.
Torque slots his cards on the bottom of his gun (similar to how one loads a clip or magazine into a gun) called the Magna Visor. Can be used as a weapon if Torque is too close for Shoot Vent or Launch Vent. See details